Hotline Information and Sites
From Sanctuary at CCCJump to navigationJump to search
If you are in a crisis, feel suicidal or require immediate emergency assistance please use these numbers!
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline - By calling 1-800-273-8255 you’ll be connected to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area, anytime 24/7. If you feel you are in a crisis, whether or not you are thinking about killing yourself, please call the Lifeline. People have called us for help with substance abuse, economic worries, relationship and family problems, sexual orientation, illness, getting over abuse, depression, mental and physical illness, and even loneliness.
- 24/7 Crisis Support - Call 775-784-8090 or Text "ANSWER" to 839863. Crisis Call Center’s 24-hour crisis line is here to provide a safe, non-judgmental source of support for individuals in any type of crisis. In addition to our 24-hour crisis hotline, we also offer crisis intervention through text messaging.
- The Trevor Project Crisis assistance and information for LBGTQ youth, 13-24 and their friends and allies.
- GLBT National Help Center - Providing confidential assistance to LBGTQ persons, youth and adult.
- Trans Lifeline Trans Lifeline is a non-profit dedicated to the well being of transgender people.