About the Episcopal Church
Episcopal 101: What We Believe
- What does it mean to be Episcopalian?
- What do Episcopalians believe?
- How is the Episcopal Church organized?
- What can I expect when I come to worship at an Episcopal Church?
This section provides answers to many frequently asked questions and is designed for old Episcopalians and newcomers alike. All families have their own traditions and the Episcopal Church is no different. However, if you have ever spent a holiday with a friend, you may understand how lost and perhaps uncomfortable you can feel when out of your own "traditional" element.
We want everyone to feel comfortable and welcome. As such, we wanted to make a place for you to find information about the theology, practices and traditions of the Episcopal Church.
- Baptism in the Episcopal Church
- Our Baptismal Covenant
- Our thoughts on the Bible
- A Christ-Focused Faith
- Holy Communion
- I am Episcopalian
- LBGTQ in the Episcopal Church
- Women in the Church
- What to Expect when you visit an Episcopal Church